This theater is referred to as the "Maryland" on other theater sites but a book about the history of the town reveals the name to be "Merry Land". This may have been a later incarnation of the Cleveland Theatre as listed in the Motion Picture Directory.
The Merry Land Theatre was located in downtown Addison, Michigan and stuck with silent films from its launch into 1933, closing for nearly a year when new silent film product became challenging to find. The theatre opened and closed during the Depression at least three times making the transition to sound.
A survey of Addison’s businesses published in 1935 indicates that the Merry Land Theatre was in the building next door to the old filling station that is still on the northeast corner of Main and Steer Streets. The narrow, free-standing theater building is also still there, though its ground floor door and windows are boarded up. [Cinema Treasures]